Tuesday, November 27, 2012

                            Is there anything more fun than a rocker bride?

IT'S TIME........ 

I have lived here for over a year. I walk by my beloved well-used camera bag every day...and think "Should I start shooting again?" If you don't know me, you don't know that for years I ran a large busy fun photography studio (then called Bryner Photography) in Price, Utah...and last year, when my husband got a job in St. George, I closed my studio and followed him with our two kids in tow.

Once we reached St. George, I decided to just be MOM for a year....and I have LOVED it....but now....my camera is staring at me....begging me to pick it up....and start making beautiful pictures again.

Amazingly, my decision was made for me...when a long-time friend and past client recently inquired about wedding photography.... So here I go!

In mid December, my first....or rather i should say "NEXT" bride's wedding...will be the beautiful Megan. Since you can't see the bride before her day, you'll have to wait. I'll post images once we shoot! But for now, here are a few past favorite wedding images. Interested in my services? Email me at brynerphoto@gmail.com or text me at 435 630 0136

(I also shoot families and high school seniors)

No comments: