Friday, January 25, 2013

More Model Fun with Little Ones!


I need your little angels to model
headbands and hair acessories....
 I'm excited! I just had a GREAT meeting with an accessories designer, who creates amazing couture headbands, and unique fun hairpieces.  I get to photograph her artistry...on beautiful little girls...for her online catalog. (NOTE: the headbands in these photos were the clients' own...not one from this designer.  As soon we photograph them, I'll post her amazing creations)

The accessories designer wants a wide variety of pretty faces and ages--from NEWBORNS to TEENS to showcase her beautiful pieces, so there will lots of opportunity for some fun girly time for your daughters. Thanks to all who have contacted me about the previous model opportunity...here is another great opportunity--feel sure I'll be contacting you!  Anyone else, please email me your daughters' photo and age at brynerphoto@gmail.com

Now I just need to find a company that needs boy models!  Anyone know of any boy's designers that need a photographer?   Can't be forgetting our little tough guys! (hold the lipgloss and the feathers, of course)

No comments: